Am 22.03.21 um 10:55 schrieb Gert Doering:
> Hi,
>
> (I have changed the Subject: line to make clear that this is a bigger
> topic now)
>
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 11:51:46AM +0200, Lev Stipakov wrote:
>> For 2.6, I think we should drop openvpn-build for Windows (VS)
>> building and switch to vcpkg for dependencies (openssl, lz4 etc) and
>> cmake as a project file (also supported by VS).
>
> I have no opinion there whatsoever...  please send patches & trac
> documentation :-)

I have a very hacky CMakeLists.txt that works well enough to compile
with with Clion and MSVC. But the biggest hurdle is that I would need to
add pkcs11 to vckpg (and also clean up the cmakelists.txt) file. Also
that brings then two ways of building openvpn under Linux/mac/other
Unices, one with cmake and one with autoconf/automake and whole
discussion about build systems.

Arne