Hi,

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 06:05:19PM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
> commit 709c3810a1d67e2c4049e852529a0a0d1338c797
> Author: Simon Rozman via Openvpn-devel

Yeah.  Right.

So, apologies for not catching this in time and fixing the Author: line,
but this is exactly why I brought up the DMARC issue with Max Fillinger
yesterday.

And it royally messes up patchwork as well, because patchwork only cares
about mail addresses internally, and shows the name "last seen with that
address" - so the Patch from Steffan / Max is now listed as

"Simon Rozman via Openvpn-devel"

as well... https://patchwork.openvpn.net/patch/1628/

*sigh*