Hi,

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 03:46:23PM +0100, Simon Rozman via Openvpn-devel wrote:
> Commit 24596b25 ("build: Remove compat-lz4") removed lz4 compat layer,
> but openvpn-build\msvc doesn't provide LZ4 library either.

What would be needed to actually *build* with LZ4 on MSVC?  That is,
build it as prerequisite as LZO is built?

The idea wasn't to remove LZ4 from builds, just to remove the bundled
LZ4 "because all platforms have it now, so we do not need to maintain
our own copy".  But it seems that was a bit shortsighted wrt windows
building...