MichelinoK wrote:
> "Hinko Kocevar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> MichelinoK wrote:
>>> Thanks for the quick answer :)
>>>
>>> Just a question... what do you think I should do to get a working 8mb
>>> image?
>>> I mean....does the 4mb images work or not?
>> I think it should work - 4Mb will be left unused.
>>
>> (I cannot test 4mb images)
>>
>> Why not?
>
> Because the flash process just quit after some seconds before starting the
> flash procedure, and it leave the foxboard untouched :(

Strange. I think I was able to flash Axis dev82 development board that bears
6Mb of NOR flash with 4Mb image, but that was looong time ago. Maybe I'll dust
dev82 off and try again..

Are you are using boot_linux and e100boot tools from Axis for flashing? Could
you please post the error here.

>>> I'm not a Linux expert, but I always wanna learn! And if i get some
>>> working
>>> result, i'll post them here :)
>>>
>> Great! ;)
>
> I think that all people here should (at least) understand what's behind the
> "build process" :)
> I wanna leave Windows forever, I'm getting a lot of satisfaction with Linux
> :)

I dig that! 8 years ago I did the same thing - no window(s) last with me ;)

Regards,
Hinko

--
ČETRTA POT, d.o.o., Kranj