MichelinoK wrote:
> You suspicious are right:

[..]

> Now the problem is: what should we modify to make owrt works? I'm not a
> linux expert, but if someone could tell me what differences are to check
> between CrisOS and Openwrt...
>
> Let's wait...or do you have any idea?

For now let me just say that if I use the kernel source from owrt (fully
patched) in
my home brew sdk for cris it works as expected. All I do is build zImage and
modules
and use zImage as kernel image for flashing cris target, kernel image is not
modified
once it is built, also the procedure for building final jffs2 image is slightly
different.

I'll look into it if time permits - again I'm using owrt sdk as a playground
here.

Regards,
Hinko

--