Hinko Kocevar wrote:

> I'll give it a try.

Kamikaze image produces the same result for me here. Up until now I never used
kamikaze image(s)
on my hardware :( and wasn't aware of the problem. I've mainly used owrt for
toolchain generating.

I found out that owrt somehow mangles kernel image what in turn results in the
'No need to write'.
A simple test by using my own kernel image in contrast to owrt image resulted
in error
not occurring with my image. I think John Crispin added etrax support and all
the related
bits, so he might know a bit more.

I've posted both images on the web, if you could try them both and confirm my
suspicions.

http://hinkocevar.googlepages.com/owrt.zImage
http://hinkocevar.googlepages.com/owrt.out

http://hinkocevar.googlepages.com/taa2.zImage
http://hinkocevar.googlepages.com/taa2.out

Notice the line where file checksum is output in *.out logs.

Regards,
Hinko

--
ČETRTA POT, d.o.o., Kranj