Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-yang-vpn-service-pm-13: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-yang-vpn-service-pm/

COMMENT:

# Éric Vyncke, INT AD, comments for draft-ietf-opsawg-yang-vpn-service-pm-13
CC @evyncke

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Please find below some non-blocking COMMENT points (but replies would be
appreciated even if only for my own education), and some nits.

Special thanks to Adrian Farrel for the shepherd's detailed write-up including
the WG consensus *and* the justification of the intended status.

I hope that this review helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

## COMMENTS

### Relationship with other OPSAWG documents

Just curious: it this work somehow related to
draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture ? I.e., should this document
add some reference to the service assurance I-Ds ?

### Section 2.1

As 'PE' is defined, I was also expecting to see 'CE' (notably used in section
4.1) and 'P' (notably used in section 4.3).

### Section 3

Suggest to explain why in `Models are key for automating network management
operations.`.

### Section 4

Unsure about the value of figure 2, but feel free to keep it (this is a matter
of taste).

### Section 4.3

Just curious about why `mac-num-limit` is used rather than
`maximum-mac-entries` for consistency with the previous entries?

### Section 4.4

Would it be useful to split `inbound-non-unicast` into broadcast and multicast ?

## NITS

### Space after ':'

It would nicer if there was a space character after several ':'.

### Section 4.4

s/updatd/updated/

## Notes

This review is in the ["IETF Comments" Markdown format][ICMF], You can use the
[`ietf-comments` tool][ICT] to automatically convert this review into
individual GitHub issues.

[ICMF]: https://github.com/mnot/ietf-comments/blob/main/format.md
[ICT]: https://github.com/mnot/ietf-comments