From: Eric Vyncke (evyncke) [mailto:evyn...@cisco.com]

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 3:23 PM

To: mohamed.boucad...@orange.com; The IESG <i...@ietf.org>

Cc: draft-ietf-opsawg-yang-vpn-service...@ietf.org; opsawg-cha...@ietf.org;
opsawg@ietf.org; adr...@olddog.co.uk

Subject: Re: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on
draft-ietf-opsawg-yang-vpn-service-pm-13: (with COMMENT)

Hello Med,

Thank you for such a prompt reply.

While my comments were non-blocking, I really appreciate your time to reply. I
agree with most of them, for the remaining look below for EV> (and feel free to
ignore)

Regards

-éric

On 18/10/2022, 09:07, "mohamed.boucad...@orange.com"