Hi Carlos,
hi Adrian,

please do it the other way around ☺️

The chairs ask the authors to first rename draft-pignataro-opsawg-oam-whaaat-question-mark-03 to draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-characterization-00, keeping the content as is, and resubmit. And then post a -01 that addresses all discussion so far, as these represent WG feedback already.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk