Thank you, Henk, for the descriptive and thorough wrap of this adoption
call.

Like Adrian, I'm also inclined to align with your conclusions, including:

   - "draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-characterization" WFM -- even when it is much
   _less_ expressive than the original, IMO ;-)
   - As the other one of the editors, ofc more than happy to commit to,
   seek, and follow the WG on the 'pro-active alignment'. (understanding we
   are at a starting point in which the relevant lexicon is 'reactively
   misaligned', or otherwise we would not need this draft.)

Net-net: All sounds good with thanks!

I can post a rev++ addressing all discussion thus far, and then an
unchanged draft-ietf-opsawg-...-00

Thanks!

Carlos.