Joseph, Orion Team, et al,

        Greetings!

        Perhaps you remember me from Orion's mail list & EJB-INTEREST? I am
trying to figure out how to implement/modify/leverage the security
infrastructure for orion (I have just checked out
DataSourceUserManager), and I wondered if you know something about it-- It
seems that class does what I need from Orion (using a DB for the
UserManager), but can't find out how to configure it

        Please help me, I'm desauciated!

        Warm Regards,

-------------------------------------
Juan Pablo Lorandi
Programmer
Development Area - Production Department
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.amtec.net

Amtec.net - The eBuilder Company of LatinAmerica
Este e-mail contiene informacion que puede resultar confidencial y
privilegiada.
Si Ud. no es el destinatario (o no está autorizado por el destinatario) no
puede usar,
copiar, reenviar o dar a conocer a nadie este mensaje o cualquier
información
contenida en el mismo. Si Ud. recibió este e-mail por error, por favor
comuniqueselo
al remitente reenviandoselo a la direccion original (@amtec.net), y borre
este material
de todas las computadoras. Muchas Gracias.

This e-mail contains information which may be confidential and privileged.
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail @amtec.net, and delete the  material from
any
computer. Thank you very much.