On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:54:01 -0600, you wrote:

Hi Nick,

Um...I cannot have it as the same app...this is what my system looks
like...

EACH supplier, will have a EJB deployed, which can be called from this
'virtual supplier'.  So the EJBs are deployed at the supplier's side,
wheras the servlet is deployed at the virtual supplier side.. :((

3) I have been told to use the global EJB name (or something like
that) to lookup the EJB?  so I thought "Stamp" would be the one.. :((

I've tried using java:comp/env/Stamp, it is just not found...maybe
that's because they are in different apps...I think it would worth a
try to deploy them locally in one app to test it out...

4) What exactly is that passwd/id for in the context?  isn't that used
to access the directory/naming service in Orion?

Sorry if I sound too silly, as I am a newbie in orion/EJB stuff. :)

Thanks heaps for your help..

regards, James.