-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason von
Nieda
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 1:27 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Classpath for ejbassembler?

Hi all.
I have seen this asked many times but never answered. How do I tell
ejbassembler.jar where to look for my bean classes? I have tried -cp,
-classpath and setting the classpath in the environment. I have also tried
running ejbassembler from my classes directory but every time I try to
add a bean it tells me it can't find the classes. Help?