Oh, you caught that!  I thought it might slip by after I sent it and realized it
myself.  Yes, I did get it right in the book.

More pluses/minuses on Xerces and Xalan:

Xalan Java is the XSLT processor, which was 843 KB last time I checked.  It
depends on Xerces by default, which was/is around 1.5 MB.  The plus is that you
can use Xalan with other XML parsers that support DOM 2/SAX 1.

Scott