Hello everyone.  If anyone has some standard HTML pages set up on Orion, without the corresponding servlets, EJBs, etc., I would love to see the XML configuration files that were set up.  I had to append this message, since I am not sure of the group address.
-----Original Message-----
From: Duffey, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 2:57 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: XSLT processors

I would be interested in knowing how to even use an XSLT engine! I know I can get JSP to output XML with a header, but how do I actually pass the XML to the XSLT engine, and how do I specify I want HTML or WML output? Is it a servlet, and you just call upon it somehow from a JSP page or when a request is made, inside you grab the page using a URL connection to get XML output from the JSP page, then pass it on to an XSLT engine somehow? I guess I should buy a book on this topic..but I was hoping it would be easy enough to figure out.

Thanks.