While we're in the mood for 'me too'....

Together Control Center <www.togethersoft.com> is my main IDE/Modeller. I
use it for initial analysis (use-cases, class-diagrams), through to design
of system (db design, objects, patterns, frameworks, EJBs, interactions),
then to actualy develop code, and finally through to deploying on Orion and
debugging. Keeps me happy. I like it because it focuses on real enterprise
app design.

Alongside it I use:
  ant - to aid in the build process
  jikes - to save time
  cvs - to control my code
  textpad/vi - because sometimes I just need to jump to the source without
consuming 100mb memory :)
  homesite - for JSP development

-Joe Walnes