After looking on JBuilder 4 Enterprise im dissapointed. The editor is huge,
but JSP support is really bad, + EJB support is virtually not there. For a
påroduct that expensive i recomend you to stay FAR away from it, its not
worth it.

Visual Cafe is sold from webgain (See webgain studio, looks like a good
package)..

Forte Internet edition actually support Enterprise development just as good
as JBuilder, only the CVS support in forte is good enough to work against a
pserver, JBuilder dont have support for notification/edit-unedit + branching
+ some basic cvs commands like add and so on, so the CVS support JBuilder
claims to have is just on paper nothing else.

To use any Enterprise IDE i would recomend at least 512 MB ram and maby
TogetherJ is just what you need, the Enterprise support in that product is
Excelent, but its even more expensive than JBuilder :)

Klaus Myrseth