My Orion could not interpret your message correctly as there is a syntax
error in it (well, nobody is perfect).

As for the poorly formulated information: sometimes people are shit-scared
to write publicly anything in the language which they haven't mastered
because they don't want to make fools of themselves. So when they do
(write), they sometimes minimise the chance of that by writing less.
Also, some least informative postings on this list were put together in a
very perfect language.

Jarek