On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Ervin Jakab wrote:

>     Dear list members,

<snip!>

> I apologize for my bad English and for wasting your precious time, oh, you
> Developer Gods!

Apology not accepted. I've scheduled you an appointment with a really
terrible masseur (he has six fingers and one nail is three inches
long) as punishment.

However... your point is still quite valid. Come on, guys, drop the
issue. I understood the original poster well enough that if I'd have had
sufficient time and motivation I could have answered him; I'd be surprised
to find that I'm unique in this.

Language is a barrier that should exist - not in person-to-person, not in
business-to-business, not in program-to-program. It's time to remember
that, in my opinion, and work toward a time when solutions are available
to cross all boundaries.

And yes, i know, that sounded all New Age dippy trippy. You'll live.

Joseph B. Ottinger                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant