-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Russ White
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 11:15 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Security model message.

Ran auto update last night, and now when users access web apps that use
basic authentication I get the following message from Orion 1.4.7

Netscape security model is no longer supported.
Please migrate to the Java 2 security model instead.

Can anybody shed some light on this?