web 3.0 semantics ?????

depa ni paham ke amende tu web 3.0 and amende tu semantics ?

sorry, but whenever somebody mentions web 3.0 or semantics... i want to
vomit !!! combining them both makes me want to quit work for the day and go
straight to sleep and hopefully wake up tomorrow and realise it was all just
a bad nightmare

red1's question is very valid and very deep. how do you do either web 3.0 or
semantics without opening it up ? both hints at massive collaboration. how
is that possible when it is closed ?

to see how complex semantic can be, try this phrase "kadar tambang teksi
naik" - is this good or is this bad ? an economist will say that it is good
for taxi operators in the short term (of course there are inflationary
factors that need to be considered which might impact the real benefit), BUT
ON THE OTHER HAND, consumers will have to bear higher cost, which means that
they may switch to other mode of transport - thereby reducing the demand for
taxi services - which depends on price elasticity - which then impacts
overall revenue to the taxi operator. higher revenue per customer but fewer
customers.

i will give them a challenge. if the word sayur / vegetables / kai lan /
sawi and other derivatives appears in the newspaper 100 times in a week.
will the price of vegetables rise or fall ? for people this is important.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545