hahahaha.... betul tak aku cakap. whenever somebody mentions web 3.0 and
semantics, all you want to do is go to sleep and wakeup tomorrow hoping it
was all a bad nightmare.

hahaha... dah aku nak balik tidur. maybe wake up next week

the last web 3.0 presentation i attended was by sun. and they did not really
produce anything at all. and finally got acquired by oracle.

i think i stayed home for 2 days after that presentation.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545