Boh Yap wrote:
> the Cory Doctrow article on Semantic Web is better and more intersting
> reading.
>
> "Metacrap: Putting the torch to seven straw-men of the meta-utopia"
> http://www.well.com/~doctorow/metacrap.htm
>
> Semantic web is a big project. And MIMOS going it 'on their own'
> (propritry vs open source) is doomed to irrelevance.
Thanks Boh for throwing more straw for the cap. Some memory relapse is
clearing for me - the tomorrow do i hear is to have gurus on board
delivering on the theory of it.
I also saw alot of techno stack graphs, and one favorite reused one is
the 4 quadrant thingy of whether you re brown, dead, blue or green. Oh
yes, there is always this ending slide that says "Unlimited Potential"
with a photo of Anthony Robbins and the slogan "You have to change".

Then the speaker admited (without provocation) "Forget about the old
MIMOS. Now we have changed to a new MIMOS. More friendly. You must
change too".

Even though i have not encountered MIMOS like you did, i will wonder
what they mean by that 'old MIMOS'.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545