Hi Hasanuddin,

You can deploy your solution on VMware on Windows Server if its linux based. If they ask why, you say "This is virtualization in action, fully
supported by Windows Server"
If its PHP based app, just load in the WAMP package on Windows, works the same.

Marcus.

Hasanuddin Abu Bakar wrote:
I am completely agree with Marcus, they rather run Win Server for
various reasons. I just deal a project from a Malaysian broadcasting
company for a few solutions. The deal came smoothly but I got a few
words from the sysadmin, "You must do them on Windows Server because I
don't know Linux"... I rather choose Linux for the base because of
hardware's drivers and sotfwares. So how do you think? any suggestion
to deal with him?

Hasanuddin Abu Bakar
Ubuntu embedded developer/tester
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/bizkut