On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 19:16 +0100, Robert Osfield wrote:
> Are the examples of no use to any one??? Shall I just do a
>
>   svn rm  examples
>
> ?

No, they very much are. :) It's just that those of us that DO use the
examples don't post here saying so...

As far as example usefulness is concerned, "no news is good news."
Honestly, in contrast to the entire discussion at hand, I _rarely_ use
documentation. I always just look at the code. Documentation in a formal
sense makes me want to take a nap...