>An extra resource we could provide would be a svn repository for the
>tutorials.  Getting the tutorials ported across to CMake would also be
>a big gain.  My ideal would be a tutorial set that looks and build
>much like the rest of the OSG, supports all platforms and can easily
>be kept up to date with the latest OSG rev's.

Completely agrreed,
I already ported the building of old nps tutorial under CMake,
integrated with my pre-2.0 CMake build.
If this can fit I can try to revamp it
I think that having an svn repo where tutorial authors have write access
would speed up development:
My old CMake structure would also allow to keep sources separate from
CMakeLists, the write permissions could be kept separate.
If this can fit, I volunteer to work on building CMake for tutorial and
test them under Windows.

A related argument is the support of  CMake build of projects that rely
on OSG (there is at least VPB now, but probably many others and
probably  more to come)

this could be another thread though

regards
             Luigi