>> It seems to me to not have received the original Robert message, It is
>> not the first ime I got a reply to a message I' ve never received.
>> has it  occured to anyone else?

> Yes, me. No idea why, nor how to fix it, but I've seen it happen about
> 3 times in the last week...

Just an idea (sorry if it was discussed previously - I'm new here)... how
about an actual discussion forum (like vBulletin) to compliment the wiki. No
offense intended but I haven't seen a mailing list used for all discussions
on a technical project since the late 90's (I think the last one I used as a
developer that was served by Mailman was the introduction of the PNG
format). As an outsider just learning OSG I have to admit a text only
mailing list made OSG harder to approach then other similar technologies
available today. Forums for other similar technology projects I've
participated in seem to offer less friction (and more of a community feel -
improving contributions) on technical discussions. Just my two cents.