Sadly I think its not just a mail man issue with  dreamhost its a general
problem

They seem to have a lot of issues over the last 9 months or so and I find
that my sites, web, sql etc
are down a lot, so it might be part of this over degradation of server that
seems to have hit
dreamhost

I have always liked dreamhost the price and service has been right, but as
of late I'm considering
moving on

Best Regards

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson
Email  : gordon.tomlinson @ overwatch.com
YIM/AIM: Gordon3dBrit
MSN IM : Gordon3dBrit @ 3dSceneGraph.com

Telephone (Cell): (+1) 571-265-2612 <-- Note New Number
Telephone (Work): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura