Hello Robert,

> I suspect this is an issue with false positives where spam filters and
> blacklisting is used as much  as anything else.

I don't think so, I think it's more likely to be randomly dropped
mails by the mailing list software because some of the mails I didn't
get were from you! :-)

I would get responses to a message you sent, but not the actual
message that was responded to. Seems you should check with your
hosting service to see if they have anything they can check out in
logs or whatnot and see if there are reliability issues...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/