Hi Robert,

On Wednesday 05 March 2008 10:35, Robert Osfield wrote:
> The inheritance of state, transforms and cull settings should all be
> down top down, so the highest objects in the OSG world being the
> view(er) then the view's Camera's, then the scene graph below them -
> this is public face of the scene graph.  The rendering traversal is
> just a back end feature that just needs to honour that relationship of
> settings provided in the public face.   If the rendering back end
> doesn't honour this then it needs fixing, the change I made yesterday
> I feel is a step in this direction.
Ok, that sounds good.

But the View does not have CullSettings itself.
So, which one is currently the View's 'master setting' before the cull visitor
will hit the topmost Camera with its settings and mask?

Well this is an offer to help, not a demand to make you code something!
Tell me what you like ...

Greetings

     Mathias

--
Dr. Mathias Fröhlich, science + computing ag, Software Solutions
Hagellocher Weg 71-75, D-72070 Tuebingen, Germany