Hi J-S,

> That may be a problem because we're always in multiscreen mode here,
> both simulators and developers. On Windows XP we use horizontal span
> mode, but on Vista it doesn't exist anymore so we use DualView...

> It's a bit disturbing to see that the behaviour is so wildly different
> from one driver to another. I'd have thought that if games work (and all
> games have shadows nowadays) then we'd be able to make it work too, but
> I guess it might be up to better support for DirectX than for OpenGL in
> the drivers...

Plus normal user usually has one monitor :-(. It would be good If we could
get some NVidia support for OSG. Maybe we should try to write to their
developers forum but this is particularly difficult problem and my personal
experience with them isn't too encouraging. Some time ago I reported few
issues - got the reply only once. So I stopped trying. I am sure it would be
different if I was from Epic or ID software, though... I am curious what are
other users opinions. I guess some folks on this forum might had worked with
some of NVidia engineers in the past. Maybe they can do something about
this...

Cheers,
Wojtek

PS. Hey, I am ready to swallow my words and apologize if someone from NVIdia
is eager to help ;-)