Hello Wojtek,

> I did the test at home. I have really crappy machine there. WinXP Athlon XP
> 1700 and AGP GeForce 6200 (drivers ver 169.28). And guess what ? It works
> ;-).

Hmmm. I wonder if I went back to similar drivers here and tried it... I
might try that early next week (I have a deadline to meet today, and
tomorrow is off in Canada for Easter).

Thanks for continuing your testing! I'm still not discounting the
possibility that it's a combination of something to tweak in OSG *and*
some driver weirdness that causes this, but at least we're getting some
data about the problem (and I'm relieved to not be the only one seeing it).

J-S