Hi Wojtek,

I have only experience of doing multi-card multi-display under Linux
and IRIX.  In my own Linux machine I've played with two graphics cards
with two outputs, and four outputs.  It works just fine once you
configure X11 appropriately.  For best performance use twin view so
that you can drive two outputs with a single graphics context on a
single card, then with two cards you'll have two contexts and four
outputs.

Mileage under Windows will vary of course, on the OSG side things
should work just fine, but....

Robert.