Hi Wojtek,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Wojciech Lewandowski
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, Linux may be viable option for us. Twinviev may be also a good idea.
> I have not tried that, I tried 2 separate displays on 7800 GTX and one on
> 8800. No banana. But maybe twinview will be different.

I recall a post for Jean-Sebastian Guay in the last couple of months
about Vista not supporting TwinView, perhaps I mis-read, but this is
what I recall.  Perhaps he'll be able to chip in.

In terms of mixing cards and number of displays on each, I've done
this myself with a 7800GT and 8800GTS and it worked fine, I did only
one window on each but having played with different configurations in
the past I am pretty confident that it'll work under Linux with the
NVidia drivers.  It's actually been working for quite a few years now.
 IRIX did this all in the early nineties too, all using X11 in pretty
well the same way as osgViewer drives it today.