--------Original Mail--------
From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send Time:2008-11-28 17:45:50
To:osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
cc:(none)
subject:Re: [osg-users] maxTime( OpenGL, OSG )

Hi Ümit,

I've started at '98; but there has been a long break from 2001 to 2008. Never left C++ but there's always something you don't know in C++. I feel like a newbee when it comes to OpenGL. OSG is a 6 month story for me. But I'm very glad I've started using it.

Regards,

Can