My GL days started in the 90's

My graphics started much earlier when I started working with such treasures
as Z80,Z81, Commodore 64/Vic20, Amstrad,
BBC computer,Acorn, TI 99/4a etc Working on games for all of these flavours,
and those were the simple days of graphics :)

Eventually getting to play with $16m SGI super-rack systems :), it was great
I got paid to play with large SGI iron :)
Now my $400 card has more general graphics power than those $16m beasts,
apart from being able to handle and push data
around it will be good when PC get the same speed and bandwidth that SGI's
could and still can push around

__

Capture the magic of Christmas this year see http://www.capturethemagic.com
__