Selon Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > I get 2
> > glGetString( GL_VERSION ) returns 2.0.6958 Release
>
> OK, one bit of the jigsaw.  What happens to the
> osg::getGLVersionNumber() value if you can the locale?  For instance
> WxWidgets changes the locale by default I believe.

Hi Robert,

Sorry i didn't reply sooner (i lost internet access after problematic hardware
upgrade). Anyway the OpenGL version string on my machine is now
2.1.7769

In a wxWidgets-based viewer, osg::getGLVersionNumber() returns 2.1 under C,
fr_FR and [EMAIL PROTECTED] locales, but returns 2 when locale is fr_FR.UTF-8
(without
wxWidgets it's always 2.1).

Michael