Hi, I'm back at work and I can give you the details.

The first problem I had was at compile time. I think it was linked with
conflicting definitions. Here is the error message.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
/bin/mkdir -p bc/gl
perl ./gengl/gengl.perl --mode=alias "/usr/include/GL/gl.h"
"/usr/include/GL/glx.h" "/usr/include/GL/glext.h"
"/usr/include/GL/glxext.h"  > bc/gl/alias.bc
glFramebufferTextureLayerEXT is defined in both GL_NV_geometry_program4 and
GL_EXT_texture_array at ./gengl/gengl.perl line 436, <H> line 10154.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

To solve it I did something quite ugly : I commented the mentioned line 436
of gengl/gengl.perl. After that  It compiles but I looking forward a better
fix.

The second problem I get is the more important. The bugle filterset
associated with screen capture is not recognised.
I get the following warning :

>>>  warning: ignoring unknown filter-set screenshot

BTW, Im using the following command :

>>> BUGLE_CHAIN=video LD_PRELOAD=libbugle.so my_application

with the following chain:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
# Captures a video file.
chain video
{
    # Press C-V to start and to stop recording. By removing the "inactive"
    # tag, recording will start immediately.
    filterset screenshot C-V inactive
    {
        video "yes"
        filename "bugle.avi"

        # You can in theory use any codec supported by ffmpeg
        codec "mpeg4"

        # Roughly DVD size, although no high quality options are set
        bitrate "7500000"

        # By default, a frame is captured every 30th of a second, with
        # frames skipped or duplicated as necessary. Uncomment this
        # line to instead capture every frame exactly once to the
        # output.
        # allframes "yes"

        # Control the encoding latency. A higher latency may give
        # better throughput, at the expense of more memory.
        # lag "1"
    }
}
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just so you know, here is the recap of the configure script call (it may
help):

Configuration:
        libavcodec: yes
        readline: yes