Hi David,

Thanks for the info. And yes, you're right about implementing features in PAL.

About the integration of audio and physics, we aim at giving users an easier
access to features often coupled with scene graphs. Doesn't it make sense for
you? Or maybe we're not talking about the same thing!? I belive that providing
a layer that facilitates the use of a physics engine would give users an
additional reason to use OSG for any simulation.

Sukender