Hi JS,

Thanks for the warning fixes, I've merged about 2/3rds of them, but
will record some of the other ones.   The server isn't accessible
right now so I'm not able to check in right now.  I'll have  bash
tomorrow morning.  These last warning fixes won't affect runtime at
all so the 2.8.0-rc1 as it stands right now should be good enough for
testing.

Robert.