Hi JS,

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:
> The server is back up and I've been able to do an update. All warnings fixes
> I sent are in except the one in src/osgPlugins/osga/OSGA_Archive.cpp. Is
> there a reason or it just got forgotten in the batch?

I moved the suppression of OSGA_Archive.cpp warning into
include/osg/Export as others were reporting lots of warnings of this
type elsewhere in the OSG.

> Also, I would have preferred if you had kept my push/pop in QOSGWidget.cpp,
> since users might want the given warning to be enabled in their own code and
> this shows how to suppress it for Qt's headers but not for their code. And
> the same pattern should be used for osgviewerGLUT.cpp too.

For specific headers I think push/pop is barely tolerable, but for a
.cpp I think it's a real waste of lines of code.  Were are talking
about suppressing a warning in an example, and warning that is pretty
bogus w.r.t helping us detect and fix bugs.  Our examples shouldn't be
about how to work around idiosyncracies of VS, there should be about
how to write applications with the OSG, so the less extra crude the
better.