Hi Robert,

If those don't CDash builds (as well as everyone else) move across to
using this branch as the base for testing the OSG-2.8 release series.

Quick question about this: Since the Nightly build is still called "Nightly" in the 2.8 branch, it will replace any result of a nightly build of the trunk right? So I don't have to schedule a nightly build of both, just the 2.8 branch, until 2.8 is out. Am I right?

BTW, I've got a build from last night on the CDash dashboard (WHITESTAR) and it looks like it built fine, though with 13 warnings from compiling the 29 changed files.

I've started a build of the 2.8 branch, since it's the first it will be a complete build and the results should be there in about 20 minutes.

J-S