Hi Window's users,

I've tried really hard to fix all these Windows warnings, while most
seem now fixed/workaround/suppressed some have resisted my attempts to
remotely fix them, we me doing several unsuccessful attempts at this
last persistent warnings.  A fundamental problem is that I can't make
a change and see whether the problem is fixed or not, this makes it
really inefficient...

So could a windows hack take over the attempt at fixing these
warnings.  Suppressing these warnings is fair game at this stage,
especially if simple code changes aren't possible, suppressing a
warning for a single .cpp is also note such a bad thing, especially if
you use the convention set up in the include/osg/Export that allows
you to switch off the disabling of the MSVC warnings.   The
src/osgPlugins/cfg/ConfigLexer.cpp has one such example (that doesn't
seem to work... if the latest build results are correct).

#if defined(_MSC_VER) && defined(OSG_DISABLE_MSVC_WARNINGS)
    // disable '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'char', possible loss of
data style warnings
    #pragma warning( disable : 4244)
#endif

Just send me the code changes that resolve these final warnings.

Thanks,