Hi Robert,

Jose is actually setting up a virtual server for us, this should allow
us to add external users to have admin rights for helping maintain the
server.  Once the server is set up, and the dust has settled after
2.8.0 we can look at exact what services we want to provide from the
sever.

That's good news. I also get your point about the 2.8 release being our focus, but on our side we don't have much to do now that we have automatic nightly builds and there are few submissions to test, so I don't think there's any harm in discussing it. I've offered my help in any case, so I'd like to plan ahead a bit to be ready when the time comes.

J-S