Hi,

Okay.
BTW, I don't find where to download SourceForge... I said it is open source... or *WAS* is?

In the GForge documentation it says that the public CVS repository for SourceForge had not been updated for more than a year, so they made a fork of it (which is GForge). It's possible that since that documentation was made, the public SourceForge CVS has just been removed and the software has been made proprietary... Though I would think that would be bad for a site that promotes open source development...

Yep:

"The GForge project is a continuation of the SourceForge project, which was close-sourced by VA Linux in 2001."

Weird... They host open source software but their own software is closed source. I'll look for something else that's similar.

J-S