Hi Adrian,

i don't understand why we should rewrite the whole openscenegraph core? Is the good old openGL and openscenegraph that faraway from openGL CL/openGL ES/..

OpenGL ES and OpenGL 3.0 will drop the fixed pipeline. So OSG's core functionality (state attributes for each fixed pipeline state) will have to be replaced with a shader-based architecture.

I guess most of the API could be the same (nodes, groups, geodes, parents, children, etc.) but the rendering back-end will have to be almost totally different.

Anyways, it's still a ways off.

J-S