Can I raise the proposal for a wiki again?

Openscenegraph is a complex piece of infrastructure. It involves maths topics
like matrices and quaternions (that many of us forgot 20years ago), advanced
C++ concepts (ref ptr and heavily templated code), OpenGL interoperation and a
fairly complex problem domain.

The resources are the examples, Paul Martz's excellent introduction and the
source. There are FAQs and tutorials on other sites but how up-to-date or
correct are they?

The forums are a great help because it is easier to track a thread than in the
mailing list. But I am wary about posting solutions in case they are not quite
correct. A wiki would make it easier to post FAQs and samples  which can then
be corrected by more knowledgeable users without a long thread war.

It would also be a good place to publish code snippets which aren't necessarily
submissions to the core code.

Martin Beckett