Hi all,

I would recommend that Jose Luis simply install CDash somewhere on openscenegraph.org <http://openscenegraph.org> if possible. The install is fairly simple for a PHP/MySQL webapp and I would be happy to lend assistance with setup or ongoing maintenance if needed.

Yes, I'll see with Jose Luis about this.

This has now been done. I'll post a separate thread to bring attention to the new site and also post the modified CTestConfig.cmake, but I just wanted to close this thread instead of leaving it dangling like that.

J-S