On 9/11/09 10:23 PM, Jan Ciger wrote:
Paul Martz<pma...@skew-matrix.com>  wrote:

osgBullet is a set of software tools for applications that use both OSG
and the Bullet physics library. It features utilities to create Bullet
collision shapes from OSG data and vice versa, run the physics
simulation in a separate host thread, debug utilities to display Bullet
collision shapes in an OSG scene, support for arbitrary scaling and
center of mass, and support for COLLADA.

For more information on osgBullet and to download the source, visit:
http://osgbullet.vesuite.org

Paul, you are my hero! I was working on integrating COLLADA and Bullet as we
speak :)

Likewise, just last week I updated bullet and was considering updating my own bullet/osg integration layer! This is great news!

But I was wondering: wasn't there some sort of osgPhysics effort that was aiming to provide an independent physics layer?

Cheers,
/ulrich