Hi Philip,

what build system are you using? The most recent svn version of Bullet
says in src/CMakeLists.txt:

$ head CMakeLists.txt
if (CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P MATCHES "8")
SUBDIRS( BulletSoftBody BulletCollision BulletDynamics LinearMath )
else (CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P MATCHES "8")
SUBDIRS( BulletMultiThreaded BulletSoftBody BulletCollision BulletDynamics
LinearMath )
endif (CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P MATCHES "8")

Regards,

Alberto